- AEIP Contribution to OECD’s Draft High-Level Principles of Long-Term Investment Financing by Institutional Investors Click here for more
- AEIP POSITION PAPER on EIOPA’s QIS on IORPs - Preliminary Results for the European Commission AEIP has carefully analysed the Preliminary Results of the first Quantitative Impact Study (QIS) on…
- AEIP wishes that the 11 Member States participating in the enhanced cooperation procedure (ECP) in the area of financial transaction tax (FTT), in agreement with the European Parliament…
- AEIP Position Paper on the “IORP II” Quantitative Impact Study General Remarks Between October 16th and December 17th 2012, a number of IORPs in 8 European countries participated to the first…
- Joint statement on IORP Review and the QIS EMPLOYER, WORKER AND INDUSTRY REPRESENTATIVES: he IORP directive revision - a truly political debate The European Commission and the European Insurance…
AEIP the European Association of Paritarian Institutions represents the social protection institutions jointly managed by social partners (paritarian institutions) and aims to promote the paritarian management of social protection at the EU-level. This has been its key objective since its founding in 1996.
The values supported by AEIP are based on a balanced representation of employers and employees which is a typical feature of joint management (as well as social policy emanating from collective bargaining), solidarity and transparency; this approach is complementary to that applied within the social economy.
Ultimately, its aim is the recognition of the status of the European Paritarian Institution of Social Protection, as a structure enabling joint negotiations and joint management of cross-border collective agreements on pensions, health and providence schemes.
Currently, AEIP is working on several political dossiers :
AEIP also promotes studies and dissemination of paritarism in the field of social protection through conferences, seminars and publications and representation at EU-level through close contacts and cooperation with the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Economic and Social Committee.
AEIP has 25 members and 29 affiliates in 19 European countries with partnerships in the USA and Canada.
For the statutes of AEIP (currently, only available in French) please click here.