- AEIP hereby presents the activity report over the year 2014. This report shows the added value of AEIP in Europe. AEIP stands for the promotion and defence of the paritarian model. It is our…
- 2nd - 3rd December 2015: AEIP supported event: 5th World Pensions Forum on LT Investments, Governance & Sustainability The 5th annual World Pensions Forum held in Paris 2 & 3…
- INTERNSHIPS VACANCY FOR THE YEAR 2015 - 2016 Translation internship: The internal working language of AEIP is English, but as the services are offered also to our French members, the communication…
- Please find below the presentations of the last conference organised by AEIP held in Venice on 13th November 2015 Click here for the final version of the programme. First…
- AEIP attended today a conference organized by the Italian Banking Insurance and Finance Federation (FeBAF), in partnership with the Long Term Investment and Reindustrialization Intergroup (LTIR) of…
The European Association of Paritarian Institutions (AEIP), founded in 1996, is a Brussels-based advocacy organization representing the Social Protection Institutions established and managed by employers and trade unions on a jointly basis within the framework of the collective agreements. For the AEIP presentation leaflet, please follow this link.
All AEIP members are non-for-profit and cover a number of social protection benefits:
AEIP promotes social security and protection at the European level. It monitors, influences and sometimes opposes the European law making process on the interests of its members and according to its positions. The Association works in close cooperation with the European Parliament, the European Commission and the Economic and Social Committee.
Besides, the Association is an official member of a number of EU Consultative Groups, such as the European Commission’s Pension Forum and the EU Joint Action on Health workforce Planning and Forecasting. The AEIP Secretary General is also a member of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority’s (EIOPA) Occupational Pension Stakeholders Group (OPSG).
Recently, as a key player in the area of social protection at European level, AEIP contributed to Jean-Claude Juncker’s new Investment Plan. The European Commission Chairman wishes to establish a system in which “Member States, as well as regional authorities, have a clear role to play in pursuing the necessary structural reforms.” The Plan aims at reversing downward investment trends and helping to boost job creation and economic recovery, by taking a decisive step towards meeting the long-term needs of our economy, increasing our competitiveness, and strengthening the European dimension of our human capital, productive capacity, knowledge and physical infrastructure.
AEIP stays up-to-date and tackles the latest news. Its most recent activities are available in the right column of the present page.
With its many members (from 27 countries) and its broad network (with universities through protocols of cooperation and Global Pension Alliance with foreign countries – including Canada, Japan and the United States of America), AEIP aims at becoming a key player ensuring the defence, promotion and sustainability of paritarian social protection schemes in Europe.
AEIP’s objective is to promote paritarian social protection schemes and defend the shared interest of its members. We promote a responsible and efficient paritarism across Europe and are recognized as an added-value for our members and partners. For further information on AEIP’s mission and vision, click here.